Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name and I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My wonderful fiance JP as well as my happiest Dad Henry are also part of our family. A majority of my followers know me via my Instagram @annephung where I document my life - the highs, the lows and all in between. The year 1990 was the time I emigrated to America together with my family, including my brothers and parents when I turned one-and-half. If it wasn't for my parents' passion for dedication and hard work it is likely that I would not be with you sharing my journey. With the opportunity to have the best life possible I was determined to try my best to please them and was focused on my success. I had a plan to attend school to graduate, and then get an employment that was good. And then I wanted an empathetic wife and children. My life that I imagined for myself did not turn into. The amount of money I earned and the importance of my position was not what I wanted to be. I felt as if I was wasting my life to earn the opportunity to earn a salary. My passion for fitness and my love of socializing with other people led me to pursue a new career as a personal trainer. In 2014, I launched my own business, and in the year 2021 I will be celebrating my 7th anniversary. It is rare to find Asian women working in this industry. It is my goal to be a change maker in the industry to provide quality coaching to empower others to become a healthier and happier person by establishing an environment that is sustainable and meets the individual needs and desires. My goal is for me to help others chase their desires and lead the lives they've always wished for. While my career was taking off, I lost my mother. This loss is the most devastating of them everything. Following an 8-year battle with the disease, she is currently resting at Heaven. I will never forget her and will always remember her in my mind and in my heart. There is a lot we can learn from life, even though we might not be able to recognize it right now. Many ways, the loss of my mother changed me. I truly believe she gave me another opportunity to live through her demise. The day she died in the year of Tet/Lunar New Year Day was the chance to create with a fresh start. For me, it was a second chance for me to live a fulfilling life. When I reach the 30's I am more alive than ever. I am able to say that I live my life today instead of merely living just like I did previously. The purpose of sharing my experience is to let you know that, you are not alone. I would like you to be aware that love exists and that therapy can be normal. Your health is truly the most important asset you have. My prayer is that you will live the life you want to live and have your death be without regrets, as that's the only thing you can count on in this life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox

Beautiful pics of Poppy Drayton and Heather Locklear feet & legs